Monday, February 27, 2012

back on the wagon

Way back when I started doing the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. Then I stopped. Then I started again. Then I stopped. Then I repeated the pattern.

Well, today I'm back on the wagon. As always I'm hoping to stick to it for the 30 days. We'll see how that goes. (My 5 year old is sitting next to me as I type and said, "You have to do it for 30 days? Today is day 1." - Now she's correcting my typing. "Aren't you going to put that curvy thing?") Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Everyday would be nice but I'll be happy with 3-4 times a week.

Some of my random middle of workout thoughs were:
 (another 5 year old side note: "You had random thoughts? You never told me.")
1. Why are my arms so weak after 5+ years of carrying children around all over the place. I mean really, it seems my biceps should have benefited from all this attachment* parenting.
2. Kegel exercises are important. If you're a mom you get this.
    (Just one more comment: "It almost looks like it says bagel and it makes me hungry for a bagel.")
3. Maybe my pants will finally fit again!



*And by attachment parenting I mean more in the literal than the philosophical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...